|B. A.||Regular||3 year|
|Human Rights||Add on Course||6 Months|
Course specific outcomes-
|Paper No||Name of Paper||Specific Outcomes|
|I||Introduction to Political Science||Understanding basic knowledge about Political Science as a discipline..|
|II||Indian Constitution||Acquiring fundamental knowledge about Constitution of India|
|III||Political Process in India||Understanding the Political Process of India with special reference to Federalism, Party Politics, Electoral Politics and Nation Building.|
|Iv||Indian Political Thought - I||To impart education regarding Indian Political Thoughts|
|V||Local Self Government in Maharashtra.||Acquiring knowledge about constitutional provisions and functioning of Local Self Govt. in Maharashtra.|
|VI||Indian Political Thought - II||To impart education regarding Indian Political Thoughts|
|VII||Political Theory||1) Getting basic knowledge of Political Theory
2) Understanding of approaches to Political Theory
3) Knowing Behavioral movement in Political Science
4) Acquiring knowledge about concepts of Power, Authority and Legitimacy
|VIII||Public Administration|| 1) Acquiring information about various concepts in Public Administration.
2) Getting knowledge about Organization, its Bases, Principles and Units.
3) Getting acquainted with the budgetary process in India.
4) Understanding the interface between citizens and Public Administration; and other agencies in society and Public Administration.
|IX||International Politics||1) Getting acquainted with the concepts and dimension of International Politics.
2) To understand main theories of International Politics.
3) To know the working of international and regional organizations and the new world order that emerged after the end of cold war.
|X||Comparative Politics||1) Students will be familiar with basic theory of comparative politics
2) Students be able to understand constitutionalism, federalism.
3) Students shall understand party system and pressure groups and its functioning.
4) Students shall understand classification of political parties and pressure groups.
|XI||Western Political Thought - I||1) Students will get acquainted with the western tradition from Plato to Rousseau. 2) Students will understand the evolution of western Political idea. 3) Students will be able to study historical aspects of western state and society.|
|XII||Modern Political Concepts||1. Student will know modern concepts such as Feminism, Multiculturalism, Environmentalism and Civil Society etc.
2. This will enable students to have comprehensive idea of contemporary scenario in political science.
|XIII||Politics and Movements in Maharashtra||1) Student will know the Political System of Maharashtra.
2)They will understand the process of formation of Maharashtra State
3) Student will know the movements, pressure groups and political parties in Maharashtra.
4) This will provide comprehensive idea of contemporary politics of Maharashtra
|XIV||Foreign Policy of India||1. Student will understand, ‘what is Foreign Policy and what are the objectives of Foreign Policy.
2. This will provide comprehensive idea of foundation of Indian Foreign Policy
3. Student will come to know India’s relation with super powers and neighboring countries.
4. It will bring attention of the students towards the current national and international political situation and foreign policy
|XV||Comparative Government (With special reference to UK & USA)||1. To familiarizes students with composition, functions, and law making process of legislative bodies in UK and USA.
2. To introduce the students with execution process of laws in UK and USA
3. To introduce the Judicial System in UK and USA and procedure of adjudication
4. Students will understand the role of Pressure Groups in the Politics of UK and USA
|XVI||Western Political Thought II||1. The students will understand Political views of J. S. Mill, Karl Marx, Gramsci & Hannah Arendt
2. The students will get acquainted with various aspects of state and society with western perspective.
|Year||CLASS||No of Student|
|Name of Student||Position Held||Contact No|
|Kamble Sagar Bandu||Asst. Deputy Commissioner (Sales Tax)||9420904453|
|Desai Pravin Raghunath||Maharashtra Police||8600752752|
|Girkar Rakash Ganpati||Asst. Manager (Loan Section) in HDFC||9673667571|
|Patil Digvijay Himbirrao||Reporter & Politician||9765158588|
|Kamble Rakesh Khandu||Asst. Professor||9673155141|
|Kamble Sajan Sambhaji||Asst. Professor||9975351359|
|Bhosle Chaitali Sarjerao||Asst. Professor||7709580086|
|Kolekar Amol||Actor / Film Direction||9823866211|
|Kalekar Omkar Gajanan||Politician (Grampanchayat Member of Kale Grampanchayat)||9921457344|
|Patil Atul||Leading Business Man||9689100400|
|Patil Dattatray Youraj||Maharashtra Police||8975329296|
|Ajay Vasant Kumbhar||Maharashtra Police||9137087637|
|Chougule Akshay||International Cyclist||9765652264|
|Date||Title of Guest Lecture||Resource person||Report|
|8/3/2016||Women Feminist Writers in Marathi Literature||Prof. Sow. P.L. Chavan (Dept. of Marathi, VPM, Kale)|
|8/3/2017||Women’s Economic Empowerment||Dr Sunita Rathod, Dept. of Economics, Chh. Shahaji College, Kolhapur|
|30/1/2018||Indian Democracy and Today’s Youth||Prof Mr U. N. Lad, Department of Political Science, Shripatrao Chougule College, Kotoli|
|8/3/2020||Status of women in VADAR Samaj||Prof. Priya Pawar, Department of Political Science, Arts, Commerce and Science College, Porle|
|2/10/2021||Political Life of Lal Bahadur Shastri||Dr Abhay Datar Dept.of Political Science Peoples College, Nanded|
|9/3/2022||Gender Equality Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow||Dr. Sambodhi Deshpande Social Work College, Chopda, Dist- Jalgaon|
(under MOU with Department of Political Science, Shri Shahaji Chhatrapati Maha. Kolhapur )
|Date||Title of Guest Lecture||Resource person||Report|
|14/10/2019||Need of Youth Participation in Democracy (Matdar Jagruti Abhiyan)||Dr. Vijay Dethe (Dept. Pol. Sci. S.S.C.M. Kolhapur)|
|26/11/2019||Constitution Day||Dr. Rahul Mandnikar (Dept. Pol. Sci. S.S.C.M. Kolhapur)|
|25/01/2022||National Voter Day||Dr. Rahul Mandnikar(Dept. Pol. Sci. S.S.C.M. Kolhapur)|
|Date||Title of Event||Chief Guest(if any)||Report|
|26/11/2015||Constitution Day||I/c Principal, Prof. Jadhav M.J.|
|26/1/2016||Republic Day- Wall Paper – RAJMUDRA||Sow. Sujata Patil (ZP, Member)|
|14/4/2016||Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayanti – Essay Competition||-|
|1/8/2016||Lokmanya Tilak Jayanti||Prin. Dr. B. M. Ladgaonkar|
|2/10/2016||Gandhi Jayanti||Prin. Dr. B. M. Ladgaonkar|
|26/11/2016||Constitution Day||Prin. Dr. B. M. Ladgaonkar|
|25/1/2017||National Voter Day - RALLY||-|
|26/1/2017||Republic Day-Wall Paper – RAJMUDRA||Hon. Chairman, Shri. Vitthal Patil.|
|1/8/2017||Lokmanya Tilak Jayanti||Hon. Chairman, Shri. Vitthal Patil.|
|26/11/2017||Constitution Day||Justice, Shri. Milind Todkar|
|2/10/2017||Gandhi Jayanti||Prin. Dr. B. M. Ladgaonkar|
|2/10/2017||Gram Sabha Visit||-|
|26/1/2018||Republic Day-Wall Paper – RAJMUDRA||Hon. Chairman, Shri. Vitthal Patil|
|8/3/2018||International Women’s Day -Entrepreneurship Development Program, FOOD FESTIVAL||Prin. Dr. B. M. Ladgaonkar|
|1/8/2018||Lokmanya Tilak Jayanti||Prin. Dr. B. M. Ladgaonkar|
|26/11/2018||Constitution Day||Prin. Dr. B. M. Ladgaonkar|
|25/01/2019||National Voter Day||Prin. Dr. B. M. Ladgaonkar|
|26/1/2019||Republic Day-Wall Paper – RAJMUDRA||Hon. Chairman Mr. Vitthal Patil|
|8/3/2019||International Women’s Day||Prin. Dr. B. M. Ladgaonkar|
|2/10/2019||Gandhi Jayanti||Prin. Dr. B. M. Ladgaonkar|
|26/01/2020||Republic Day-Wall Paper – RAJMUDRA||Hon. Chairman, Shri. Vitthal Patil.|
|25/01/2021||National Voter Day||I/c Principal, Mr. M. J. Jadhav|
|6/01/2021||Republic Day-Wall Paper – RAJMUDRA||Hon. Chairman, Shri. Vitthal Patil.|
|26/11/2021||Quiz Competition for all College Students||Principal, Dr. K. N. Rakshase|
|Date||Name of Program||Circular by Authority||Report|
|15/08/2016 to 23/08/2016||Azadi 70 – Yad Karo Kurbani||UGC|
|15.10.2016||VACHAN PRERANA DIN (Dr A P J Kalam Jayanti)||Higher & Technical Ministry, Govt. of Maharashtra|
|17/02/2017||Voting Awareness Program||SUK & District Collector|
|26/01/2018 to 10/02/2018||Lokshahi Pangharwada||State Election Commission & SUK|
|2/10/2018||150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhiji||Government of India|
|31/10/2018||Rashtriya Ekata Din Birth Anniversary of Sardar Patel||Government of India|
|10/10/2021||SVEEP – Voter Registration Program||Election Commission of India|
|Date||Name of Program||Title||Report|
|3/6/2021||National Webinar||Centre State Relations in s Contemporary Context|